Short Term Plan
- Acquisition of producing asset: The company intends to acquire participating interest in producing asset as a non-operator ( Yombo Masseko 18.5% and PNGF Sud 5%). This will allow the company to invest and generate cash flow, which will then be invested in exploration and production of new assets.
- Development of Capacity: The Company intends to recruit experienced and tested Congolese to run the company and commence recruitment plan to train young Congolese Engineers and Geologist.
- Participate in development and re-juvenation of brown fields
Medium Term Plan
- Investment in new FPSO with joint venture partners for redevelopment of Yombo- Masseko field.
- Acquisition of Onshore and Shallow water block: The Company intend to acquire and operate onshore and shallow water asset.
- Acquisition of onshore and Shallow Water Block for exploration.
Long Term Plan
- Exploration of Onshore/ Shallow water block.
- Seismic operation
- Drilling and Testing exploration wells
- Drilling of appraisal well
- Field Development Plan
- Development of new oilfield.